DREAM ADVENTURE CRUISE
ECO / PHOTO TOUR
EXPERIENCE THE REAL WEST COAST OF VANCOUVER ISLAND B.C.
4 day 3 night experience with a two day cruise through Vancouver Island’s most spectacular scenery and richest wildlife preserves.
Trip #1 - June 27 – June 30 - ONLY FOUR SPOTS LEFT IN THE JUNE SAILING!
Trip #2 - July 4 - July 7
Wed (June 27 or July 4) 12pm – 5pm: arrive in Tahsis for check in at your accommodations.
6pm: enjoy dinner at Westview Marina at the Bay Side “Marina Grillhouse Restaurant & Lounge” (order from our large menu)
7pm: enjoy special “Live Musical Entertainment” on the patio as the sun sets.
Thurs (June 28 or July 5) enjoy a leisurely continental style breakfast at your accommodations.
12 noon: Board in Tahsis the 136 foot passenger / freight vessel for your 5 hour cruise up island to Kyuquot Sound. The beauty of this experience will surprise and delight you. Lunch aboard while you travel in the comfortable wood finished lounge, coffee shop inside and upper deck outside seating makes it a great way to see the wildlife and beauty of B.C.’s West Coast.
5:30 - arrival in the Village of Kyuquot
7:30 - dinner at your B & B
Friday (June 29 & July 6)
Breakfast at your B & B continental style
8am – board your vessel for the return trip to Tahsis – more GREAT sight seeing
Lunch at your leisure on board your cruise
1pm - dock at Tahsis and check into accommodations
6pm – special Steak Night Dinner (alternative meals available upon request
7pm – Live Musical Entertainment that will get your toes tapping
Sat (June 30 & July 7) at your leisure – continental breakfast in your accommodations
Check out 11am (late check-out available)
CRUISE PACKAGE – 4 DAY 3 NIGHT
RATE: $345.00 per person based on double occupancy
$440.00 per person based on single occupancy
$225 per child 6 – 12 years of age with an adult
Free – children under 6
$325 – additional adult in the same room
Package cruise price includes all accommodations, breakfasts, dinners, transportation to and from cruise vessel and two days cruising.
Additional days with accommodations and three meals a day are available prior to or after your adventure cruise.
Rates per day per person – double occupancy $105.00
- Single occupancy $125.00
WHAT IS THERE TO SEE AND DO IN TAHSIS
- Visit the Museum – look back at the past 75 years of history of the Village of Tahsis and surrounding area
- Walk the groomed trails to West Bay Beach, the Leiner River Estuary and campsight
- Hiking & mountain biking trails abound throughout the area
- Kayaks are available to paddle the local inlets and discover isolated bays with wildlife, tidal pools and waterfalls
- Be transported to the top of the Tahsis World Lookout where you will have a spectacular view of the entire village and Tahsis Inlet all the way south to Nootka Sound
- Visit the local salmon hatchery and discover the life cycle of the rivers and salmon.
- Charter Fishing Trips
- National & Historical Site trips to beautiful Friendly Cove – the birthplace of British Columbia and the 4000 year old First Nations Village of Yuquot